February 9, 2008

Helped a Friend Move

This morning I helped a friend move from her old house in Pleasanton to a newer, bigger house in one of the most expensive cities in Silicon Valley -- San Ramon. I'm jealous.

Darn, that place is so beautiful. As we exit the freeway, a nice park is on the left side. I saw a basketball court and a place for skateboarders. And the baseball field (or maybe a soccer field) even had an electronic score board -- in the outdoors.

Just a mile away down the road was a golf course. And beautiful (and huge) man-made water fountains.

The weather was good this morning so there were a lot of people jogging.

And I noticed the cars were mostly european made. And I saw a stretched limo.

The new house was nice. It's 4 years old but the previous owner used it only on weekends. So it's practically new, and really smells brand new. 4 bedrooms (plus a bonus room) and 2 baths, pretty decent. I liked it.

Shops and grocery stores are just a few blocks away. I really loved it there. But I couldn't afford it. A million dollar is too much.

0 comments: