December 3, 2004

Wish I Can Write as Good as this eLf

Thank God It's Friday!

But I came in too early today. I got here in the office just before seven o'clock. I didn't take the train today so I flew in -- I mean I drove.

No-one's around yet and it's awfully quiet here. I've already finished reading my emails and I'm ready to eat my breakfast. But I checked out my friend's blog first coz it's been a while. Alfie is the one who inspired me to have this journal.

So I clicked on my FireFox and typed in http://elf-ideas.blogspot.com.

Wow! As I looked at the new stuff he put in since the last time I visited his blog, I was telling myself, this could take a while. This guy never ceases to amaze me. He has written tons of new stuff. It really honors me to have personally known someone who could write this great. I wish I can write as good as this eLf. He is just amazing.

1 comments:

eLf ideas said...

Edward,
Thank you. Without my books; my love for reading, writing, and sharing ideas; and, most of all, the sparks of inspiration I get from my family and friends like you, I wouldn't be this expressive.

eLf