Sa Aking Kaarawan --
Salamat Panginoon sa biyaya mong
buhay at pagmamahal.
Salamat sa aking ama at ina
Na sa akin ay nagbigay buhay at gumabay
Sana ay nandito ka pa mahal kong ama
Mama, lagi kong hangad ang makapiling ka
Salamat sa iyo aking kapatid
Marunong umunawa at laging mapagparaya
Pasensya na at ako ang anak na mas pinalad
Nawa'y ang pagmamahal ng isang kuya ay maging sapat
Salamat sa inyo aking kaibigan
Kapag kinakailangan, laging nandyan
Bakit ganon, parang ang swerte ko
Maraming nagmamahal saan man tumungo
At higit sa lahat
Salamat sa aking mahal na asawa
Ang mga sakripisyo mo sobra-sobra
Hindi ko alam kung paano ko masusuklian
Basta ako'y sa iyo magpakailan man
Salamat sa bunga ng ating pagmamahalan
Zoe Elianna, ang karugtong ng ating buhay
Sya ang nagbibigay tibay sa ating pagmamahalan
Nawa'y masundan na nang lalong sumaya sa ating bahay
Salamat panginoon sa biyaya mong buhay at pagmamahal.....
Mom, thank you for your love and sacrifices. I wouldn't be here if not for you.
My brothers and sisters, thank you for your love and wishes.
To all my brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, thank you for your love and support.
To my mother-in-law, you've always been my second mom. Thank you.
To all my friends, thank you for not forgetting this wonderful day.
To all my neighbors who came to celebrate, I really appreciate it.
Thank you to the x-ppcc group, the pup-coe93 group, ace-riders group, and my officemates.
To my beloved wife, thank you for all your sacrifices and your love all these years.
To my daughter Zoe, thank you for the song this morning.
- - o O o - -
2 comments:
Edward,
I'm unsure if I'm just emotional or simply a person who delight in seeing through and feeling other people's kindness and courage to be transparent with their feelings, because while reading your words of love for your loved ones, I felt a warm glow in my heart which sent my eyes to near tears. I well related for I'm a similar being.
Plus, while reading your blog entries, the songs on my media player were "Next in Line" by After Image (1992, 'Touch the Sun'; Dyna Products) and "Your Love" by Alamid (1994, 'Alamid'; Wea)--very apt.
"What has life to offer me, when I grow old------for we are next in line..."
Yes, we are the adults now; our turn to shape the world for the new children, especially our children, so knowing that there are still lots of people who care and continue to better themselves, I become content. My worry for my future children lessens and lessens by the day. I smile upon realizing: "The simplicity of love still exists, after all, in this complex word."
"Your love is like the sun
that lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside"
To love and transparency!
your friend eLf
...and many more prosperous years for you and your family...
the same eLf
Post a Comment