November 15, 2004

Su - Oh - Dey

It is Monday, but I am here at home. I called my boss and told him I will work from home because my muscles are still sore from playing basketball last saturday. I love tele-commuting because I get to spend more time with my family. Especially seeing what Zoe does during the day.

Next week, she will turn 2 years and 2 months old. She has been talking a lot lately. It's very enjoyable for both me and my wife to hear her speak because most of the words she say just really sound funny. One of our favorites is su-oh-dey. She delivers this word like she is singing. She has been saying this word for weeks and not until recently did we discover what she was really trying to say.

'Twas the night of the holloween trick-or-treating. She has received a lot of candies and chocolates and some cookies and some small toys. So, as we were browsing on her candy-bag, I was reading her some of the labels on the wrappers and she would repeat it. Candy, keydi as she would pronounce it. Cookies, cookies. Whistle, whistle. Then, I grabbed a chocolate and told her what it's called. And she said --- Su-oh-day !!!!

These are some of the words she could say but really sounded funny :

Spider : As-ta-yu
I Love You : A-wa-vu
Good Night : A-night
What Happened? : Wat-ha-pis
Who's That? : Who-da?

Hay Naku : Ay-Na-U

1 comments:

eLf ideas said...

Edrward,
Ha-ha-ha! Cool new words. Document them all, and perhaps you may compile a vocabulary of a language you may call Babyish. And be amazed to learn that other parents are surely hearing similar, if not the same, words from their children, too.

E-yu!

eLf